Reminder: please do not respond to any emails from Fr. Barkett requesting assistance
Upcoming News and Announcements
- As Jesus invites the disciples to follow Him, we are inviting you to join us as we enjoy “Invitations”, the 7th episode of The Chosen in the Parish Center on October 23rd. Dinner, movie and conversation begin at 6:00. Please join us whether you have seen all the episodes or none of them.
- Marian Homes Document Shredding Event will be held at St. Mary’s on October 23rd.
- Anointing of the sick will be given next Sunday after the 11:30am Mass.
- We will have all day and night Adoration November 5th for First Friday. The Taize Holy Hour will begin at 7:30pm.
- Mass of Remembrance will be held on November 8th at 7:00pm in the Church. The Mass is a beautiful way to remember your loved ones that have gone on.
- Boutique Sale is coming up November 13th and 14th. All bakers are needed! More information is in the bulletin.
- We will have a Dedication Mass on November 15th for our one year anniversary. Mass will be at 7pm in thanksgiving for those that made contributions to the church over the years.
- We have updated the Memorial Campaign listing of items needed for the church. Click here to see the new list. If you need any additional information, please contact Kathy Coleman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Welcome from our Pastor
On behalf of our parish family, welcome to St. Mary of Sorrows parish website! We would love for you to join us on Sunday, and everyday! Please look over our website and if we can be of help to you, please do not hesitate to contact me or a staff member. Our mission and vision statement is listed below to provide you with a deeper sense of our commitment to our Lord Jesus.
In Christ Through Mary,
Rev. James S. Barkett, Pastor
Thank you for your generous financial support during this difficult time! Please mail in or drop off your offertory checks to the Parish Center. You may also sign up with our electronic giving vendor, Parish Giving, here on our website. Thank you!